Finding Peace in a Frantic World
Finding peace in a frantic world is an 8 week programme, based on the best-selling book. Using the techniques of Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), it is designed for busy people struggling to keep up with all the demands of the modern world. This is an excellent introduction to mindfulness meditation practices which have been scientifically proven to help people deal more effectively with stress and anxiety. The training will help you appreciate each moment of your day and so improve the quality and enjoyment of your life.
- Instruction in mindfulness meditation practices in a non- religious context
- Group discussions and activities enhancing awareness and quality of life
- Strategies to deal with the daily challenges of stress and anxiety
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Work Book and Recordings are provided.
Next Class dates To be confirmed
Martine runs individually tailored classes within businesses and organisations.
Daily home assignments and practice using recordings of 8 – 20 mins. This commitment gives the best chance of learning the skills to reduce stress and enhance well-being.
Please note that It is a requirement to attend either the info eve or to chat to Martine prior to booking